Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The First Post !

Hmmm... I was wondering... why it took me so long to create a blog... I've always wanted to do that... but better late than never.....

To begin with... a big thanks to someone who had been asking for it... the one who helped me start this... KK as he calls himself :D .. here u go dude !

Well... what do i start with... have had loads of experiences... looking at back at my life... I feel like " whoaa ! I've had a life full of loads of stuff " as everyone ofcourse... being 21 today... life has offered a lot... the usual phases everyone goes thru... the vast variety of people... good decisions... bad ones... happy moments.... thrilling moments... heartbreaking moments.... depressing moments... loads of it n more..... stay tuned for all of it ;)

Everyday... life has something new.... as all say... its a learning process... experience, learn, n be wise :) ... am on my way to do that as well... moving on... doing what I can... to make the best of what i have.... n then term myself as 'wise' ;)

The more I think about this... the more spiritual I tend to get... it does get scary at times :D ...I mean thinking abt life... then suddenly the human race.... n then the universe... n then space... n then all blank....with a big lump in my throat !!

Today, the present, makes me wanna do great... ( lol...I know.. nothing special.. everyone wants to do that !! ) ... just reaffirming my thoughts... motivation u see ;)

I feel like quoting Bon Jovi....

"Ohhh, if there's one thing I hang onto,
It gets me through the night.
I aint gonna do what I don't want to, Im gonna live my life.
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly.
When the world gets in my face, I say, Have A Nice Day.
Have A Nice Day"

:) that makes me feel good n strong ! Hey no ! am not a revolutionary... nor do I intend to be... nor am I the young one with loads of surging blood to go against the rules, society, et al. Unconventional ?? I am not ! Pretty much conventional... with my own principles set for myself...

I realise... this post had no head-tail perhaps !! Am still learning u see.... may be it gave some insight on the gal behind the thoughts ....

More later !

6 comments:

Kausum said...

Brilliant post. Keep it up!!

Bharti said...

@ Kausum

Thanks ! Hope it'll be interesting to read always... learning ;)

Vishakha said...

Hey Way to go girl :) Me linking ur blog to mine now :)

Bharti said...

@ Vishakha

thanks babes..

Unknown said...

Awesome !!! really means a LoT

Unknown said...

Hi, I am nilesh Dayma , working in EDS at Pune(India). I read your blog which was linked to Linkedin.com. Your thoughts are really impressing me to motivat myseld and every day is good/nice day. Hope you are also Dayma (Dadhich). Waiting reply.
my email id. dayma.nilesh@yahoo.com.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards.
Nilesh Dayma